Friday, June 25, 2010



Yeap.
Today marks one year on anniversary of Jackson’s death, and radio station keep playing his song.

Among all the song of MJ, “you are not alone” is my mum favorite.

And for me ARE, “heal the world, we are the world, I will be there, this is it, man in the mirror, black or whie they don’t care about us, smooth criminal, and childhood and so on.

Well, actually all his song is my favorite. I just in love with all his song.

His really a legend! =)

However, the king of pop was no more since june 25, 2009, because of the unbelievable reason…

though, his will always inside my heart.

I MISS YOU, Micheal Jackson.


And I miss you too.
********************************************************************
Phew…

it’s been 1 year, and this had recalled me something that happened during last year.

I mean for the whole year…1st one will be the death of MJ, follow by the argument between college mates, the blog’s argument and ended up with the broke up.

Well, it’s not only the negative parts, but something good also.

Such as, the friendship is getting stronger, the happy days with my ex, the graduated of my sis and me and so on.

What I trying to say is, time really flies, and all of us are getting older,

sometime when I recall of what had I done for the past few year, I just can’t believe that what had I done and how childish am I. ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment