Saturday, October 2, 2010

Penang.

It’s was mom’s idea, she wanted go to Penang again. This is the N times we headed to Penang and stay at the same resort , and you know what, the main reason that makes my mum suggest to Penang is not because of the beach but the resort. You can imagine how much she in loves with this resort, a big fan of Shangri-La resort. -.- And out of my expectation, we did not get any complain from others tourist for this time!! =D tee-hee.
There are some pictures from my bb.
:)
we said we gonna pay him 20 box if he perform to us.
but will pay it infront of his dad.
hehe.

We do enjoyed our tea time. :)
They provide cocktail for us as well.
so nice .

p/s: I lost my the usb of my camera,gonna buy a new one to replace it asap then
only I can upload my others picture. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment