Saturday, November 13, 2010

I was lying on the bed for almost 1 hour, and I start thinking since I can’t fall asleep.
A flashback of what had happened to me for past few years...
Peoples that I met, things that I had go through, the end result and what the fact was…
and it make me realize that no matter what had go through , the ending still maintain the same but with different reason due to different peoples that I had met..(those reasons were very sucks anywhere.)
just like..what they said is always different from they have done..
or maybe I should say what they said is actually not the fact.
but at least I found out what is my weakness now or maybe it’s just not a right time for me? I guess?
I'm quite fed up actually.
but trying hard to control myself as well.
I don't want to let it happend anymore.
:c

No comments:

Post a Comment